Saturday, January 16, 2010

10 things I hate about you !!

I hate it when you play so ineccent.


I hate it when you act so pure


I hate it when you make me feel inscure and so unsure


I hate how you kept pushing me way too long...


I hate how you nver admit that youer wrong


I hate everything we became


I hate how you made me drawin in shame


I hate what you've done with my life


I hate how u carelessly cut me just like a knife


I hate how i was so wrong about you...


and everything u did and still do ....

5 comments:

Meka7 said...

I hate waiting for ur next poem :p

nice one pinky..keep it up!!

Meka7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lona said...

hey meka7 ..
tnx alot for ur comment :)
im honered ...

XMAN-IS-BACK said...

where are u now

Lona said...

And why do u care?