Friday, May 15, 2009

c'est trop

Im sick of writting about the pain and turture

But lately thats all what my eyes can capture

after what you did, my visions turned black

how do you expect me to forgive you,

you stabed me in the back

you left a huge crack

Your face is huntin me everywhere I go

and the thought of you is killing me slow

you ripped the life out of my soul

you snatched the joy out from my eyes

and now I'll never be a whole

and its all thanks to your lies


but now I don't even care enough to hate you


and these are the last words I'll waste on you

you're not worth it

This is the last thought I'll have of you

and inside I'll burry all my pain,

and hope to never see you ever again,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi lona. oh i miss you so much.do u remember me?i'm moein. i'v lost my old id=moriberton@yahoo.com.
i miss u me and my sister,we miss u lona.do u remember my sister.forgive me lona.
please pm me
magnetmonstermetal@yahoo.com